For information on our waiting pool and other questions, please visit our FAQ page. If you are looking for a boxer right away, consider reaching out to the following organizations and clubs;
Follow us on FACEBOOK for the most up-to-date announcements. Be wary in your search and be sure to ask breeders about proper health testing. Visit our HEALTH section for details on what boxer breeders should test for and the extra tests we recommend. Educate yourself on red flags by checking out the handy Guide to Finding an Accountable Breeder by the Canadian Kennel Club.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT DOG,
JUST THE PERFECT DOG FOR YOU
We do not breed often but when we do we take our litters and our boxer puppies very seriously. We select for health, physical conformation, and soundness of mind. For a listing of what we test for, visit our HEALTH section. Owning one of our puppies is a 10+ year commitment to continue the work we have done in producing a quality dog. Things you should be aware of if desiring one of our puppies is a few of our philosophies and expectations:
- The feeding of high-quality foods along with plenty of mental and physical exercise
- Properly timed puppy vaccinations using nomographs and the use of titers to determine immune strength for adults
- Avoiding early spay/neuter protocols allows our puppies the opportunity to grow properly
- A 5-year warranty against death due to known boxer-specific genetic illnesses
- Puppy/Owner matching using extensive temperament testing
A boxer puppy is not “one size fits all”. Not every puppy will be right for every owner. Preference is always given to homes that are looking to work their boxer in some sort of event. If you want to learn about the sports you and your boxer can compete in, see our ACTIVITIES section. We are here to help you no matter how basic your sporting or obedience goals are.