THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT DOG, JUST THE PERFECT DOG FOR YOU
SCROLL DOWN FOR OUR CURRENT AND UPCOMING LITTERS FOR 2018
We do not breed often but when we do we take our litters very seriously. We select for health, physical conformation, and soundness of mind. Owning one of our puppies is a 10+ year commitment to continue the work we have done in producing a quality dog. Things you should be aware of if desiring one of our puppies is a few of our philosophies and expectations:
- The feeding of a RAW diet or a good quality processed diet (kibble) recommended by us
- Limited vaccines and the use of titres to determine immune strength
- Avoiding early spay/neuter protocols allowing our puppies the opportunity to grow properly
- A 5 year warranty against death due to common genetic illnesses
- Puppy/Owner matching using the AVIDOG Puppy Evaluation Test
- Follow up with us at least yearly or expect us to follow up with you
Our puppies are not “one size fits all”. Not every puppy will be right for every owner. Preference is always given to homes that are looking to work their boxer in some sort of event. If you want to learn about the sports you and your boxer can compete in, see our ACTIVITIES page. We are also here to help you no matter how basic your obedience goals are.
Still interested? Please complete an OWNERSHIP APPLICATION for our next litter so we can get to know each other. If you think a puppy may not be for you, visit Boxer Rescue Canada to see ADOPTABLE BOXERS
BIMBERG BOXERS "E" LITTER
Am/Can Ch Bentbrook's Image of High Noon SOM SOMC (Spirit) x Can Ch Ronin Foxtrot Tango Whiskey HIC DOMC (Margot)
Born June 9, 2018 Click HERE for information on this litter.
BIMBERG BOXERS "F" LITTER
Am Ch Avalon's Code Red SOM (Bond) x Can Ch Bimberg's CoCo Bang Bang RATI DOTw/p NS (Harper)
Due September 2018 Click HERE for information on this litter.